Unlike Dropbox or other cloud systems, with File Transfer files are sent directly to the local network. The transfer will be at maximum speed without any safety issue or make a slow upload to the Internet and then a download on each device. We can use File Transfer to send large files and to transform our devices into real storage WiFi.
- File Transfer version 2.0 introduces:
- Ability to send and receive the clipboard from other devices.
- Ability to receive folders from your computer or other devices.
- New Settings screen through which you can customize the app.
- File Transfer interface has been revised to simplify the work and save valuable time.
File Transfer is fully is optimized for all iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini and iPod Touch with iOS 5 or later. It is also 100% compatible with File Storage, a powerful file manager for iOS.