Springtomize 2 is a tweak in Cydia that allows us to customize the interface of our iOS device to manage most of its elements. The app has been updated to version 1.4.1-1 introducing support for iPhone 5 and fixing some bugs.
Now that the jailbreak for iOS 6.x and iPhone 5 is finally available and developers have started updating their tweaks to make it compatible with new Apple smartphone. Today is the turn of Springtomize 2, the program that allows us to customize the springboard of our iDevice.
The tweak developed by Filippo Bigarella is updated to version 1.4.1-1 and includes support for the resolution of the 4 “display of the iPhone 5, as well as a number of fixes. The change log reads:
- Springtomize app scaled to support iPhone 5
- status bar items not hiding properly
- improved handling of status bar items
- app switcher inactive apps handling not working properly
- app switcher custom number of icons not applying
- app switcher “Start Editing” not working properly
- safe mode crash caused by certain features
- other bug fixes and improvements
Despite the update Springtomize 2 still have problems with some elements on the status bar, especially with regard to the customizations on the name of the network provider that still does not work properly.
Springtomize 2 is available on Cydia Store in the BigBoss repository at a price of $ 3.
Via | iDownloadBlog