iDisplay Mini is an excellent application to extend or reproduce the display of your computer on your iPhone or iPad and at the same time to control the PC from these devices.
iDisplay application is a developed by SHAPE, the same company that developed the popular messenger IM +. With iDisplay we can use the display of our devices as extensions of one of our Mac or Windows PC.
Why to choose iDisplay instead of a hardware display:
- The iPhone and iPod touch can become a secondary display.
- The application works with both Mac and Windows computers.
- iDisplay allows you to interact with your add-in display: moving objects, draw and control playback of files directly on your device.
- Use the functions of focusing and panning directly on your iOS device.
- Normal resolution mode and dual for Retina display.
- Connects up to 36 iOS devices to a computer, select its layout once and use it at any time later.
- Customize the display settings for each device you use as a secondary display.
- Create a list of favorite applications that you use regularly and move on iDisplay application with a single click
iDisplay Mini is compatible with iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Requires iOS 4.3 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.