If you are using an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you must be tired of the ads displayed on iOS devices. It is because iOS gives an option to the advertisers that help them to serve ads according to your interests, hobbies, likes and dislikes. The advertisers get information about your interests and likes through an advertising identifier that is unique in itself. Most of the people don’t like these ads. If you are one of them, don’t worry, we will tell you a solution for it. Although, you cannot completely stop these targeted ads on your iOS device, but you can limit them.
Limit Targeted Ads Tracking On iPhone
Follow the simple steps below to limit targeted ads tracking on iPhone:
1. As the first step, you have to launch the Settings app. You can easily launch it from the home screen of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
2. In the folder of Settings, tap on the option General, and then you have to select About.
3. Scroll down to the end. Here you’ll find an option Advertising section, tap on it.
4. This is the step where you would actually limit the targeted ads. You’ll see an option, Limit Ad Tracking, tap it to turn it on.
5. You are successful in your efforts to limit the ads.
How simple was the procedure. Isn’t it? These easy steps can help you to limit targeted ads tracking on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Share this with your friends and help them in limiting their targeted ads. If you want to know about anything, please feel free to ask.