iOS 7 beta 2 released by Apple boasts many improvements, but it is still far from being completed. But it is still plagued by a series of multiple bugs that do not make the user experience more fluid and comprehensive, we will discuss these bugs in this article.
The Build is 10A5338d and it is not only available for the iPhone, like the previous version but also for iPod Touch and iPad.
Bugs in iOS 7 Beta 2
1) Newsstand: taking advantage of a bug, you can now insert the icons of the applications inside the stand, which acts as a traditional folder.
2) Facetime: FaceTime application does not save your Favorites.
3) Contacts: The Contacts application is inexplicably slow to scroll the list.The bug persists since the first beta.
4) Siri: Do not respond correctly to some questions related to information about celebrities or sports, or for information about the films, directors and actors.
5) Control Center: During the first reboot the media controls do not work for background music applications.
6) Notification Center: The banner for notifications is too large (as in the first beta), and often covers the important parts of the interface, not allowing you to properly interact with the application in use.
7) Wallpaper: Setting a new background makes the Home unstable and slow when scrolling. To restore the natural performance the device must be restarted.
8 ) Contact: pictures in high resolution assigned to your contacts might not sync with iCloud.
9) Multitasking: Few times, moving from app to another, the background turns black.
10) Safari: Updating, settings may be lost. Some problems may be encountered even in auto-fill form data.
11) Phone: A serious bug affecting the receiving and sending a call. When we respond to a call the screen may crash and the phone goes on ringing.
12) Home: On the Home sometimes the status bar is shown incorrectly in horizontal.
13 ) Contact Sync with iCloud failed. Sometimes losing all contact list.
14 ) Call and message tone for some contact (favorite) sometimes resets.
15 ) 3D effect on homescreen and icons…failed. On my iP5 almost all the time.
16 ) Stopwatch GUI
(Thank you Mario! for highlighting points 13-16)
If you notice more bugs during testing, let us know in comments.