Google+ is an application dedicated to the social network owned by Mount View Company. The app today has undergone a major update which introduced many new features and fixed some errors found in the previous version.
Google+ is a service similar to Facebook in many ways. In addition to personal profiles for each user, through which you can update your status, share links, photos, videos or games, you can also create professional pages related to your site or business.
If you are registered with Google+, you have an excellent application that also allows you to make video calls both individual and group. The application allows you to update your status, manage your circles, and enjoy all the multimedia content published by your friends.
Here’s the change log of version 4.3.0:
- New features for photo editing: add filters, rotation and cropping.
- New design for the profile.
- New notification bar.
- New flow setting for new users.
- Filter the best or most recent search results.
- Opportunity to talk to your friends in a community (or share it by sending an invitation).
- Re-sharing post with the community.
- Displays the number of unread messages in your community.
- Additional functions for the moderation of community.