Google Drive is the official application of cloud-storage service, which allows you to manage uploaded files onto your virtual space from your iOS device. The App is updated to version 1.2.0 introducing some new features.
Google Drive offers 5 GB free to store your content safely and access it from anywhere and from any device. iOS app allows you to store documents, images or other files (even big ones) with Google Drive and share them with anyone easily.
- Here are all the changes in version 1.2.0:
- Create, edit and collaborate with worksheets
- Upload files on Drives from other applications using “open in”
- Manage loading status and view recent uploads in the new Uploads section
- Copy and paste rich text within a document
- Improvement in speed and stability
- Fixes bugs in previous version