VersusIO, a website that allows you to do a quick comparison between two products. According to the statistics of the site, the terminal that is more compared with the iPhone 5 is the new Nokia Lumia 920.
For this site, the “Pro” for iPhone is 9, compared to the 18 characteristics on which Nokia has the upper hand.
Reasons for Apple iPhone 5:
- An integrated HDR mode
- Reduced size and weight
- More applications available in the AppStore
- An enhanced version of Bluetooth
- More internal storage
Reasons for Nokia Lumia 920:
- A two-stage shutter
- A dual LED flash
- 1.3 megapixel front camera, 1.2 against Apple
- Stabilizer for photos
- More megapixels for the main camera
- NFC connectivity
- Upload faster
- CPU with a higher clock speed
- More powerful battery
- Ability to be recharged wirelessly or with a standard USB cable
- A higher screen resolution
- A 4.5-inch display
- A higher pixel density of the retina display
Note: of course the analysis takes into account only the specifications written on paper. 0.1 Megapixels less for a front-facing camera will not certainly a difference, as well as a terminal with a 4.5 instead of 4 inches does not mean necessarily that the former is better than the second. In addition, when the hardware has a relationship so closely tied to the software, such as Apple does with its iOS, the end results can literally “tear up” other data written on paper.