1Password For iPhone has received its first substantial update. The update includes improvement in sync and security with an addition of couple of new features.
The application allows you to store a lot of data in it: we can enter login details of web page (access e-mail or use any site that requests access to a protected area with username and password).
To ensure data security, the AgileBits uses 256-bit AES in its application: This allows you to save the data on your iPhone safely. It also offers two kinds of protection within the application: a user application access and an additional password to access the various data stored.
Here is what’s new in version 4.1 of 1Password:
- Improved synchronization with Dropbox and iCloud
- Added support for syncing via USB for Mac
- Improved settings for your Master Password and Quick Unlock Code
- Added the ability to change the font and color of the password, for a better view
- Added new display mode on the iPad, with the possibility to access the menu with a single click
- Improved search functions: now the bar is always visible
- Attachments are now visible in the Secure Notes
- Fixed some bugs
1Password is compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 6.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.